Monday, March 27, 2017
I like to use the Nuvo embellishment mousse. I like that shiny finish. So pretty. After I received peacock feather die from Elizabeth craft designs. I decided use embellishment mousse to make a background and added to glitter to peacock feather reverse part.
1. Polished precut cardstock by Nuvo embellishment mousse.
2. Die-cut peacock feather.
3. Added the double side adhesive on back of die cut cardstock.
4. Added the glitter to peacock feather empty space.
5. Took off the extra glitter.
6. Polish the glitter that stuck on peacock feather by my finger.
7. Stamped the thank you sentiment.
8. Added foam tape on back of card to make dimension.
Supplies that I used:
Nuvo embellishment mousse cornflower and aquamarine https://hallmarkscrapbook.com/collections/nuvo-embellishment-mousse
Peacock feather die https://www.elizabethcraftdesigns.com/collections/dies/products/peacock-feather
Neenah classic crest white #110lb http://amzn.to/2o9D3eW
Glitter from local Hobby Lobby store