Monday, October 23, 2017

Halloween card series -- Witch Hats

Halloween Monday is here. I decided to use Spooky cat stamp set again. I like this stamp set and already used it to make many cards. But until now I still didn't use the witch cat yet. So today I chose the witch cat to make my Halloween card.

I stamped the witch hat on the post it to make a mask. Then stamped witch hat on the card using mask to layer three hats together.

For trick or treat sentiment, I stamped twice to make a shallow. I also stamped the lanes under the hats that looked like ground.

I sponged the elegant eggplant color all around the card and light yellow around the hat. Stamped the tiny dots on the card by retired Itty Bitty background stamp. I got it from eBay. This is a simple card. 

Next week will be last card of Halloween series.

Supplies that I used:



2 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...