Monday, October 9, 2017

Halloween card series -- Spooky Cat

This long weekend I went to Michael's. They has Halloween products 40%off. Great deal! I got this spider web embossing folder and Tim Holtz dot fade stencil.

I mixed the translucent embossing paste with elegant eggplant ink together. And use the stencil to paste some small dots on the card. Waited for dry.

I directly put ink pad on the embossing folder. Then went through the die cut machine. I also sponged the all edges by the same ink color.  Here is spider web background.

I stamped the spooky cat on the white card stock. And cut out by cat punch. I also cut out a black cat. I used the spider die from Recollections Halloween by Michael's to get the black spider.

Sentiment from Greeting farm Scaredy Cats.

I layered black cat behind of spooky cat like a shadow.  And glued spider and sentiment on.

Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...