Monday, October 30, 2017

Happy Halloween

Tomorrow is Halloween. This is my last Halloween card series. I wanted to make a spooky feeling.

I die cut the bare tree and bat on the black cardstock and witch on the white cardstock. I added the deep purple color on the witch.

I stamped the mice under the bare tree by black ink. I sponged the black color to all pumpkin pie color cardbase.

I used the foam square to make bare tree dimension. I also glue the tiny ghost sequins on the tree and I added the white gel pen dots on the card.


This is simple card. The die set is retired Stampin Up 2016 dies. Sentiment and mice are from this year new Stampin Up Spooky cat stamp set.

Supplies that I list:

2 comments:

  1. You did an amazing joy on this card. The black and white contrast of the images against the background is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...