Monday, October 16, 2017

Halloween Card series



Today is my Monday Halloween card series again. I made those cute cats by Greeting farm Scared cat stamp set.

I stamped the cats on the white card stock and colored by Chameleon markers.  I fussy cut them out.

For background, I used the elegant eggplant ink with translucent embossing paste to add some dots on the card. After dry, I sponged the same purple on the whole card and small part with pumpkin pie ink color. Then I spray the shimmer on the card.

I die cut the brunch tree, bats, fence and the hat for flying cat.  The yellow frame is leftover from the card Beautiful flowers. I didn't trim the frame outline to straight. Just left them original shape.

I arranged the every pieces on card.

Supplies that I used:


2 comments:

  1. I've been enjoying your cards. This one is such an adorable beauty for the Halloween series. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lois. I love your card too. ♥️

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...