Thursday, October 19, 2017

Beautiful ballerina


I just bought this beautiful ballerina dies from Poppystamps. They are so pretty. My daughter Belle learned ballet from kindergarten. She loves to play ballet. So I thought this is just right card for her.

 Last time I made a colorful background on a 8.5x11 white heavy weight card by Lindy's Gang spray color. It was beautiful color.  My post After Rain used part of the background.  Today I picked up other part of this background. I still had leftover. I felt I made a whole piece of paper by spraying color it worth. Every time I only need trim the part that matches my project. It's easy and simple.

I die cut those ballerinas on the white card stock. On this project, I chose all 110 lb heavy weight cardstock. I drew the dresses for them by a pencil sketch.  Then colored by Copic marker.

I two nearby rectangle dies to make a narrow frame. I cut three times and glued them together to make dimension. I just used the vellum base gold sentiment stick from Hobby Lobby.

Fro card base, I used Lil' ink background die to make the texture. This is my beautiful ballerina.

Supplies that I used:


5 comments:

  1. Great minds do think alike. I really love this. The background is beautiful just by itself. I used similar dies to create a project. Check it out https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2830864?&cat=500&ppuser=405950

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made so beautiful! I like your background and three ovals to separate the ballerinas.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card Sunny! I love the background you've created behind the cute ballerinas, it looks wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...