Thursday, October 5, 2017

Snowy Night -- Christmas card


It's still around 90 degree outside. I wear T-shirt and short, but I made a snowy Christmas card. What's amazing!

I made this shiny and snowy night sky first. I sponged little melon mambo, so saffron and lemon twist color on the card. Then covered by pacific point and night of navy. At the end of sponging, I also added the elegant eggplant at the corner. Splashed the some water drops, dry by tissue paper. I dropped some white paint on the card. But after dry, I felt too dull. Then I used the white gel pen to add some white dots on the card. It popped up. The last step was I sprayed the shimmer on the whole card.

When I was waiting the night background dry, I die cut the church and house. This die is from Stampin Up! Hearts come home bundle. But you can only buy dies. Very cute dies. I colored them by my new favorite Chameleon markers.

This time I didn't added the yellow paper on the back of church and house. I left them dark because I wanted to show a snowy silent night. Looked like everyone fell into sleep and just waited Santa came.

I add a very light shadow on the snow ground and using the extra fine diamond glitter to make snow around trees, building and ground. I stamped sentiment by night of navy first, and then embossed by clear embossing powder. Misti is very useful here. I mounted it on the night background by 3D dimension.

I will enter this card to this week Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #ssswchallenge : Christmas

Supplies that I used:

4 comments:

  1. This is a stunning card. Simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the scene you have created really is beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing with us at simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...