Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Gold embossed watercolor flowers


When I received this large stamp set, I had no idea how to use it. I left it over a while. Today I got some ideas. I thought it was not too bad. I like the watercolor result. Hope you like it too.

I water colored this card twice. First time, I wet all paper and tapped the different colors to the position that I want to stamp flowers on. I heated to dry.

I stamped the flowers and embossed by gold embossing powder.  Then I water colored second time. This time I focused on the flowers.

I bought this beautiful flower stamp from 7 Kids Crafting Supply Store. Recently  they sold out this stamp set. They have one very similar one, I will link it below.

Vellum sentiment that I bought from local Hobby Lobby store.

I will enter this card to 7 kids craft monthly challenge.  I am so glad my card Elephant thank you card  was picked top 3 for September challenge.

Supplies that I used: 

3 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...