Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Pumpkin thank you shaking card


I just received my order from Hero Art new release. Can't wait to use it. I picked the pumpkin and leaves die. To be honest, they're much bigger than I thought. This size is good for shaking card. I decided to make a pumpkin 🎃 shaking card today.

I die cut pumpkin twice. One is one the white cardstock which is 4 x 5.25. One is on the colorful background cardstock that I made by Lindy's Gang spray ink color. I made full piece of cardstock. and used it some part on After Rain card.  I also die cut some tiny leaves using the same paper.

I only used the pumpkin outline shape on the white card. I added a acetate on the back and glue the colorful pumpkin to fill in.  I added the pumpkin color sequins that I bought from Michael's.

I glued the tiny leaves on the card. Added Nuvo drops. But I still felt too plain. Then I die cut Lawn Fawn thank you sentiment and glued it on the pumpkin. Finally I added the gold line on the two side. This time I felt much better. 

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...