Sunday, October 22, 2017

Autumn tree


Once year autumn 🍂 is here. Autumn 's feeling is getting more and more. But leaves 🍃 are still green.  Maybe one day they quickly drop after a fall rain.  When I sat front of window, I imaged the autumn in my mind. Then it came to my paper.

I took out watercolor paper. I stamped tree branch and two colors leaves. I used wet water color brush to active all of them. I drew the mountain and ground. I stamped tree trunk again to sharpe image.  I did the same way to grass. But instead of stamping again. I used the Stampin Up blend pen to add color on grass.

After dry, I watered all blank space for sky. Then I watercolored very light blue. Stamped sentiment and some dropping leaves. My card was done.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. I love that tree with the leaves. You did a wonderful job on this one.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...