Friday, October 13, 2017

Thinking of you

Today's card I used the Stampin Up retired stamp set: Word of Dream. I tried to make a clean card.

I made this yellow background on all A4 8.5x11 cardstock. I used the brayer to color all paper and sprayed water on it. Then covered the plastic film to make texture. I also used part of this background for Beautiful flowers too.

Today I stamped the birds image on the card. Then die cut to oval shape. I also die cut the oval frames three times by the same oval die set. I stuck the two different dies together by washi tape. I glued the three frames together to make dimension.

I only put tape on the back of oval shape. I left the four corners to open.

I will enter this card to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Thinking of you. #ssswchallenge

Supplies that I used:
Stampin Up World of Dream stamp set (retired).

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Thinking of You” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your encouragement! I am so happy to join the challenge.

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...