Friday, October 27, 2017

Cimbing Orchid -- Enjoy Today

Today I made this orchid flower card by using Stampin Up climbing orchid stamp bundle.

I stamped the orchid on the whisper white cardstock and die cut them out. I also stamped the same orchid on the vellum paper and embossed by clear embossing powder. And die cut it out.

I used the multi medium matte glue them together. After ink color met multi medium glue, the ink would spread out. Also add the vellum over the cardstock will make the flower pop up.





See it close
I used the ourdailybreaddesigns' circle scallop rectangle die to get the background frame. And I added some sequins on the card clear water drops on the flowers.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card. Those flowers are pretty against that scallop circle die.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...