Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Beautiful flowers


These days were hot and humid. It didn't look like autumn weather. I stayed inside to keep cool. I started to think what I want to make. It's a lazy day. I couldn't finish coloring. I felt I had no patient. Looking around, finally I decided to make some messy.

I directly put the perfect plum and daffodil delight on the craft mat. I used the brayer roll color on and transfer to  8.5 x 11 full size heavy weight cardstock. I sprayed water on the paper and covered by plastic film and wrinkled it. Waited until dry thoroughly, took off the film. I got today's card background.

I die cut it by small stitch rectangle die. I put linen cardstock and this background card together. Used the Misti to stamp the dandelion. Small part of flying dandelion on the white cardstock.

I added the foam square under the yellow background card. And glued the Chloe stem on the card.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. Love your striking card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...