Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Coffee, You & Me


Many years ago after drinking a cup of coffee, I couldn't fall to sleep and sometimes I felt my heart beat too fast. But I couldn't remember when I start to drink coffee everyday. Coffee become a part of my normal day life.

I decided to make a coffee card for my friend that we will have a coffee meet tomorrow. After searching of my stash, I found I only had this Elizabeth Craft Designs Coffee stamps and  dies on my hand. I should plan to buy more coffee theme stamps and dies.

I die cut the cup, air and spoon. Spoon I used the silver shimmer card. I sponged the very light pink color around the cup. and added the silver line on the cup and stamped the sentiment.

I stamped the maple leaves and the coffee beans on the cardbase. Leaves is layering stamp.

I used the 3D foam to stick the cup on the cardbase. 

I enter this card to  the Coffee Loving Cardmakers has 2017 fall coffee lovers blog hop! #fall2017clh

Supplies that I used:
 

22 comments:

  1. This is beautiful ...especially love the silver spoon you added
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome card. I like how you added the spoon for stirring the coffee. CUTE!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shining silver spoon along with java beans, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! I love the colors you used...Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and cute leaves you added.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Very sweet and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the silver spoon and the CAS design :)

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...