Monday, September 18, 2017

Halloween card series 3


After a busy weekend, I am back for the Halloween card series. Making Halloween card is so fun. I like this Yvonne Creations ghost and pumpkin dies. They are so so cute.

I also used the 2016 Stampin Up! Halloween Scenes die for fence and bat. Sentiment from the this year new holiday catalog Spooky cat stamp.

I die cut the house first. I colored the house by Stampin Up! ink pad smoke slate and basic grey. And I glued the yellow post-it note on the behind of windows and door.

I sponged the card by elegant eggplant and pumpkin pie. Then put the house back to the same position. I embossed the sentiment under the fence.

I chose the Halloween washi tape for two side of  the cardbase.  I also used the 3D foam to stick fence on the bottom of card. Then glued the ghost that I add two Nuvo deep navy drops on the ghost eyes, pumpkin and bat on the card.

Finally I stamped the tiny dots on the sky.

Supplies that I used:

3 comments:

  1. Your scene, coloring and design are all wonderfully amazing and it is beautiful...love it.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...