Monday, September 11, 2017

Halloween Card Series-- Trick or Treat



I decided to start my Halloween Card Series today. It's first year I did the Halloween cards. So fun.  Halloween is one of my daughter's most favorite holiday. This year I will not only prepare her costume but also make cards.

I made this Trick or Treat card by Stampin Up! new holiday catalog Spooky Cat stamp bundle (146014). I used the watercolor smooshing technique to make the background. And stamped the sentiment and ground on the card. I stamped the cat on the black cardstock and embossed by light yellow embossing powder. And I used the cat punch to cut it out.

I glued the cat on the card. And I chose the black cardstock for the cardbase.  It's done!

Supplies that I used:

4 comments:

  1. What is the water color smoothing technique?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for auto correct typing. It's smooching technique. You put the color on the craft sheet and spray water on it. Then cover it by your card. Smooch it and you will get this result.

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful Halloween card. The background for the cat is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...