Thursday, September 7, 2017

Night sky background


 After I watched a YouTube video, the lady made a fantastic sky background. Love it! I really like to try it myself. I copied her idea and color choice to make the sky background. Very enjoyed.

First, I cut cardstock  and two mask sheets to size 4" x 5.25". A slight smaller than cardbase which I would get the white frame. I cut the one curve line  like globe top shape by hand. I marked by pencil line before I cut. Then I cut a moon circle in the center of  the other mask paper.

I stuck the sky part of globe sheet to color the globe. I sponged the color from bottom to up. Light color first, then dark color. Black color was at the end. Peeled the mask sheet.

Now was time to color sky. I covered globe and moon by shaped mask paper. Light blue fist and dark blue and black at the end.

Last step was color the moon. In the video she used the watercolor brush  to color the moon. I chose sponged the color. Used mask paper to cover every other space. Only the moon is open to sponge. I tapped a tiny light black color for shadow of moon. Then started to sponge yellow color.

I embossed the sentiment, and stamped two cats image. Added the white dots by white gel pen.

Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...