Monday, September 25, 2017

Halloween card series -- Happy Owl-oween

I like this 2017 Stampin Up! Spooky Cat stamp set. It include a lot of thing. I got many ideas to create cards by using  this stamp set. Awesome and cute set! Also Guard Goodness stamp set is my this year favor too. You may already see I used it many times before.

I created today's card by sponging the lemon twist, pumpkin pie and elegant eggplant on the card. And splashed the water on it after completing sponging. I used the elegant eggplant to stamp mice and owl on the card.

I wanted to make owl that watchd the mice from high position. But I don't have the tree branch in my stash. So I decided to use a maple leaf. I used the liquid mask to cover the paw of owl. Then stamped the maple leaf by pumpkin pie. After moving the mask, owl looked like standing on the leaf stem.

I embossed the sentiment and glued the sequins on the card.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and very creative of using the leaf as a tree branch. It is really inspirational and unique. tfs

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...