Thursday, September 14, 2017

Believe


I sat in the backyard looking around green grass, blue sky and listening bird song. At this moment everything was calm down. It let me believe life is so beautiful and bright. All darkness was gone. 

What's I want to make today? I have no idea. I just randomly grabbed my Color Brusho powder. I tapped it on the watercolor paper and sprayed water on it. I watched the color spread out front me. You don't what's you will get, but it's so beautiful. I left it on the table and drank my tea. 

Sunshine was getting stronger, birds were hiding to shaded place. I am thought it's time to get inside. 
After getting back inside, the card was dry. I added hot glue on it to make 3D dimension. I cut two frames from MFT rectangle frame die. Before I glued frames on the card, I added some blue and red color on the card. 

"believe" die from Ellen Hudson. It matched my feeling. 

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. I really adore this beauty and the next best thing about it is the sentiment. I "believe".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your encouragement. Happy Friday!

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...