Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Halloween card series -- Witch

I ordered some Halloween dies and stamps from 7 kids your crafting supply store. They are great store and shipping so fast that I like it. And Kelly is a very nice person. 

Today's card I used Impression Obsession witch line die. I die cut this witch on heavyweight black cardstock. I felt thick cardstock would get better result for this detailed die.

I cut the heavyweight white cardstock for 5x5 square. Then started to sponge all around edge by Distress ink ripe persimmon and wild honey., center by seedless preserves. And stamped 49 and market clear stamp gabi's loose threads by dust concord on the upper corner and lower edge. Also stamped some dots on the card by the same color with threads.

Then I glued the witch on the center of card. Finally mounted the card on the heavy weight black cardbase. 

Supplies that I used:

1 comment:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...