Friday, September 1, 2017

Meadow Dance


Since I joined the #team15in15 challenge, it's been half month I had no time to play my Clarity stamp. But I was enjoyed the 15 days challenge. It's fun and kept me so busy.

Yesterday I finished my last card for challenge. I felt I completed  a big project. Today I couldn't decide I took a break or continued to make other card. Finally I decided I continued to make a card. I need save gas because all around here most gas stations are out of gas now. I don't know this saturation will last how long. I didn't want to go anywhere except I had to. My husband will pick up my daughter after school. So after I cleaned home, I sat down to do my favorite things.

Today I made this card by Clarity Stamp. This is so lovely stamp.

At first, I used large MFT stitched arch stax die cut a 2/3 circle on the mask paper and covered it on the cardstock. At the same time, I tore the copy paper as mountains and covered it over the mask paper. Then I started to build the background colors. I used the purple color to make mountains. For sky I used orange color. So background was sun set color. I used the sponges to build the colors. I used the Blick studio brush marker cool grey 10% and 20% to draw cloud in the sky.

After I finished the background, I took off the mask paper. I used the mini Misti to stamp the dance image to make sure I can get perfect image.

I didn't find match sentiment stamp in my dash. After my daughter(11 yrs pretty girl) was back home, she offered hand writing the sentiment for me. I thought ok, it's good idea. She tried it on the sketch paper and used the black marker wrote "Dance" on the card. It's not perfect but I loved it.

I mounted this card on the very deep purple color heavy cardbase from Paper Accent.

Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...