Thursday, September 28, 2017

Autumn Tree


I owned this Sheltering Tree stamp set long time. But I don't know why I never used it. Today I decided to use it making a autumn theme card. 

I chose the Nuvo Flakes to make the leaves. I added the glue directly on the leaves stamp and stamped on the tree branch. Then I put the flakes on it. Those flakes I mixed the gold, silver and cooper three colors together. I dusted the rest flakes. I added glue to anywhere I wanted to have leaves and added the flakes. 

I stamped the tree ring from Always & Forever on the early espresso cardstock by the same ink color. 

Die cut the tree card by Elizabeth Rectangle dies. Sentiment for Gourd Goodness stamp set. 

Supplies that I used: 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great idea on using those Nuvo flakes. I have them and have not tried them as of yet. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's very fun. But I did a little messy -- those flakes going to everywhere around my desk.

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...