Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Tissue paper background



Today I played with tissue paper. I brushed Mod Podge matte all over my card and I put white tissue paper on it. I wrinkled the tissue paper to make texture. Brushed Mod Podge over again. Let it dry.

I stamped the texture image on the white card and used the hexagon pouch it out. Then I used the make paper to stick six pieces hexagon card together. Image faced down. I stamped flowers on the card. So I got flower and back had a little shadow, not totally white card.

Now my background card was dry. I used Dr.Ph.Martins fine art watercolor Aliarin Crimson added some water to color on the tissue paper. This is pretty raspberry color. After dry, I used 3D dimension foam dots to mount all six pieces hexagon on the card. I added the tiny bow and clear water drop on the card. Stamped sentiment. Done!

It was very fun technique. Loved the finish card.

Stampin Up retired stamp set Avent Garden and Six-sided Sampler
Stampin Up retired Hexagon pouch

Other supplies that I used:

4 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...