Friday, September 15, 2017

Autumn is here


Texas's autumn is always late. But since entering September,  I can feel autumn's hint.  It's starting cool in the morning, even it's still hot and strong sunshine in the afternoon.

At this moment I just want to leave my Halloween cards series behind and make one autumn card. I grabbed leftover square white cardstock and used the mask tape covered top and bottom of card. I tore the copy paper by hand to make mountains shade. Covered it on the card and sponged the dark purple color to get the far mountains. Repeated it for more layers mountains.

Sponging sky was from top to bottom by yellow and very light pink color. Then I stamped two leaves on the other cardstock by directly using Tombow markers on the stamp. It's two layers stamp. I fussy cut out the leaves.

I also used leftover square frames. I layered three pieces and used foam tape to glue on the cards. After glued it on the cardbase, I used glue dots to stick the leaves on the left corner of frame and added the bow on it.

That's my today's card. Thank you for watching!

Supplies that I used:

Cardbase and frame are from my stash. I thought I bought it from Walmart from very beginning for making card. It's a little grey tone white texture cardstock. Not sturdy enough.

2 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...