Thursday, September 21, 2017

Fall harvest girl


Recently I just stamp and die cut to make my card. I thought I didn't make color long time. I missed it. So I decided to do watercolor today. Watercolor and sponging are my favorite way to create my card.

I chose the heavyweight watercolor paper to make today's card. I stamped the fence on the lower paper and used the green and blue to color the background sky and grass. After dry, I used the pierce rectangle die cut it.

I stamped garden girl on the other watercolor paper and colored it. I added the shimmer on her hair bows and dress( only yellow part). Then fuss cut her out.

I also stamp the pumpkin on the other card and fuss cut it too.

Back to background card, I stamped grass along the fence. and sentiment on the sky.

I taped the girl on the card. 3D dimensions on her upper body and glue on her lower body. So she looks standing there. The same as the pumpkin.

I added the green color under the girl and pumpkin.

Supplies that I used:


2 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...