Monday, September 4, 2017

Thinking of you by Gina K. designs


This Labor Day long weekend I didn't go anywhere. I planned but I couldn't go because out of gas at most gas stations around my place-- north of Texas. I need save gas for driving my daughter to school. I hope more gas coming next week.

After Hurricane Havery, a lot of my friends worried about us. We're good. This long weekend I thought I could make a card theme of thinking of you. Last month I bought this great kit from Gina K. Designs. It's lovely and useful kit. Also the big you detail die is my favor.

I used Lawn Fawn stitched hill die to cut the lower edge.

I stamped flowers on the card by Versamark ink and embossed by white embossing powder. I sponged color on the card from bottom to up. Color was from deep to light. I splashed the same color on the card by a watercolor brush.

I used the black cardstock to die cut big You. I stamped the thinking of on the white cardbase that under the curve edge. And glued you on the card. I also added some Nuvo drops on the card.

Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...