Wednesday, September 6, 2017

I'm here for you...


I don't know why I fell in love with sea stamp images this summer, from sailing boat to jelly fish, from pirate to seahorse. I thought maybe because I missed ocean or missed home. My hometown is near high mountains. There is so beautiful mountains and incredible deep blue lakes. Oceans is far away with us. Go to the sea, play on the beach became a dream when I was young.

This summer I with Belle made many sea theme card. Very enjoyed. One night I couldn't sleep. I held my iPad and looked around on eBay. I found this 1997 Stampin Up stamp set. Seller mixed them with some 2005 stamp set together. I thought I found the treasure. I bought it and like it.

I started to make a card for under sea. I only used the couple blue tone colors(pacific point and island indigo) to sponge this card. I added sand hill and shell by very light sand color to get a shadow result. I stamped sea weed, seahorse and tiny fishes by island indigo. Bubbles used the same color.

I added the sentiment on the left top of water by night of navy. I thought it was cool. After I finished all of things, I mounted it on the cardbase. But I feel it was too plain. Then I added the shimmer on the seahorse and tiny fishes. Better, but still plain. At that moment, I had no more idea to adjust this card. So I decided to leave it there.

Until today I looked it again, I got some ideas. I dies cut some tiny fishes on the black cardstock. I used foam square to add 3D dimension. And shimmer their body. Also add some clear drops that I made from glossy accents on the card. Those clear drops were so closed with stamped bubbles. But it made 3D dimension.

I am satisfied the result. Now you can feel the 3D under the sea.

Supplies that I used:
I don't know the stamp set name, but I took a picture below


2 comments:

  1. An awesome under the sea card. The colors are so amazing. The design is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Your nice words encourage me to make more cards.

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...