Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Eat at your own risk


When I received this stamp set, I really wanted to use those cute lab bottles to make a simple card that may not typical Halloween style.  This's what I did today.

I stamped the bottles and covered them by post it note. Also I used mask tape covered the card of below bottles part. Then I sponged the light blue color around bottles.

I used the purple and green ink pad directly on the leftover photo paper. Dragged the ink pad and got the pretty result. Then I cut two pieces 1/4 strips. I glued them on the card below bottles to make a table feeling. Those strips were opposite directions.

Took off the mask paper from bottles and stamped the sentiment on the card. Glued a very cute pumpkin on the strips. Done! This is a one layer card.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...