Friday, September 29, 2017

Brilliant


Normally  every other week I check the box that has all the leftover paper/cardstock. I try to save the leftover paper to make other card. So far it works well.

Today I used the leftover die cut 2/3 circle paper to make the sun. I sponged the two yellow colors that I list below with the shopping link for your convenience  on the card. and stamped the image on the bottom of the line.

For background, I sponged three blue colors and black color on the card. I stamped the "Brilliant" and embossed by silver embossing powder.

This is quite simple card. Only need your patient to sponge. Also it's my favorite style.

Supplies that I used:


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love your technique and find that it works so well.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...