Monday, October 2, 2017

Halloween cards series -- Spooky Cat shaking card


I thought I could make a shaking card by cat punch. This fall Stampin Up! released this very cute spooky cat punch that matching spooky cat stamp set. I listed the shopping link below.

I cut this 5x5 black card and punched the cat in the below center. I embossed the trick or treat on the left upper corner.

I made 5.5x5.5 elegant eggplant cardbase. I checked the cat position on the cardbase and glued the tiny ghost that from Neat and Tangle Halloween sequins on the card. I didn't want the ghost move. Also I glued one big pumpkin that from the same sequins on the outside black card. I added the new Nuvo glow in the dark drops on the right upper of card. But I didn't see it worked well this time. I may try them again.

Used the foam tape the mount the card on the cardbase. It's simple shaking card. My daughter loved this. She wanted I gave to her for Halloween.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...