Saturday, October 7, 2017

Halloween card series -- Trick or Treat

Today I made this very cute Halloween card from Greeting farm and Sizzix by Tim Holtz dies. Very cute images. I also colored other two cats, but I didn't finish the card. I will post it later.

I made wrinkle tissue for background. I used the heavy weight watercolor paper as base and wrinkled the white tissue paper. I glued it by Mod Podge matt. After dry thoroughly, I tapped the paper in the color that I put ink pad on craft sheet and sprayed the water. Until I was satisfied the background color. Left over for dry.

I stamped the cats on the white cardstock and used my new Chameleon Marker to color cats. I fussy cut out all cats that I colored.

I die cut the "track or treat " and border dies three times each. I glued them together to make dimension.

I also stamped and embossed the mice under the border diecut. But the result was not very well because the texture background.

I glued every images on the card by Ranger multi medium. And added the shimmmer on the diecut pieces.

I will enter this card to Simon Says Stamp this Monday Challenge: A walk on the dark side #sssmchallenge

Supplies that I used:
Sizzix Tim Holtz Dies & Texture Fade. Trick or Treat Combo I bought from Michael's. I list a link from Amazon that give you more choice. 


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card. I love the tissue background. Your images are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and fabulous Halloween card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...