Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Autumn leaves 🍁 πŸ‚




Autumn is my favorite season. I like colorful mountains. Recently I made a lot of cards using this gourd goodness stamp set. Also you can using the colorful season bundle to make autumn leaves.

Today’s card I used the leftover yellow background paper that I made last time for think of you and beautiful flowers.

I stamped the leaves on the card on light yellow color. Then covered by pumpkin pie color. I stamped leaves randomly. I also stamped two leaves on the other white cardstock and fuss cut them out.

I used note book border punch to get the left edge. I used the glue dots to stick them on the card. And cover by a bow. I added some translucent drops.  Layered on the early espresso cardstock. Cardbase I chose crumb cake color.

After I took a picture, I still felt my card was too plain. Then I die cut some tiny butterflies by Marianne Design.  Glued them on the card.

Supplies that I used:

4 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...