Thursday, August 31, 2017

Silent night made by hearts come home bundle (link updated)


Today is the last day for our #team15in15 challenge on Facebook group.  Card No.15 I chose stamp bundle "Joy to the world" from the new Stampin Up holiday catalog that is available to public tomorrow.  This stamp bundle was abstracted me when it showed on the first release show. They has very cute house die.

I made a shaking card today. At first, I sponged colors to make a night sky. I used the brush to splash white color on the card. I also cut some stars on the sky by the star die in the same bundle.

I die cut the two different houses line. I glued the short one on the background. And I die cut the frame and added the acetate on the back of frame. Used Stampin Up stripe Foam tapeto made the shaking card. This foam tape is precut very thin and enough thick for shaker card. After I started to use it, I like to make shaking card. So easy.  All star sequins was bought from local Michael 's store.

I glued the second die cut house and church in the front. I feel too plain of my card. Also I didn't know where I added the sentiment. So I stamped sentiment on the white cardstock and fussy cut. I decided glued the sentiment on the right upper corner.

This is my card today. The stamp bundle will be available tomorrow. So I will update purchase link tomorrow.

Supplies that I used:
Joy to

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...