Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Hi, Sweet Friends


When I was looking around on eBay, I found a lot of retired stamp sets I liked so much. I felt I entered an antique store. Today's card I used this Winged Things stamp set was 2005 Stampin Up! set. Also the sentiment I used MFT retired Label Maker Love stamp set ( I added the link for this stamp set, maybe some place still has it in stock).

I sponged background first by perfect plum, elegant eggplant, pink pirouette and daffodil delight. Then I stamped butterfly and snail on the card. I drew a black line under snail to make ground. I didn't want he floating in the air.

I cut pieces of post note to cover the butterfly and snail.  Then I splashed some purple color on the card by watercolor brush. I also stamped some texture by Kaisercraft Hessian stamp.

I started to color snail and butterfly. This time I used Copic Qtyou spica glitter pen to color the images. After done the color, I added the shimmer on the butterfly's body.

I stamped the sentiment on the card.

I used the black marker pen to add the edge of card. I drew the lines along the card to make a large rectangle frame first. Then I drew the short lines to cut the small space. I added the black color to every other space by Uni Posca pen marker.

I mounted the card to the heavy weight cardstock.

Supplies that I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...