Monday, August 14, 2017

Hello sunshine


Come with BoHo flower kit from Gina K. Designs, I also bought some other stamp sets. Theresa Momber is one of my favor designer. I like to watch her videos. She made wonderful scene cards.
I always tried to copy her card. But I am still learning.

Today's card I used her designed tropical skies stamp set. I didn't use sponge for coloring like her. I chose to use my new Dr. Ph. Martin watercolor. I will say this watercolor set is so good and easy to apply. Special for me, I don't have many experience for watercolor. But I do love watercolor paint. Maybe because it's closed to traditional Chinese paint.

I used the thick watercolor paper and stamped large frame stamp with coconut(or plum) trees. I wet the all white area first, then added colors. After dry, I added second time colors. This time I used the sticky note pad to cover lower part of card. I colored mountain by light navy blue color.

After my card totally dry, I stamped small island used second generation stamp technique to light it. It looked far form me. Also I stamped sea birds and sentiment.

I didn't want to keep the frame on this card. So I trimmed four edges. I glued card to black cardstock, just left a tiny edge that you can see. Then used foam tape to mount on cardbase.

Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...