Thursday, August 10, 2017

You are so amazing



Today I is my secondcard that I make by flower stencil and BoHo kit from Gina K. designs. I feel I always like to make some cards using the same stamp/die/stencil. After several times, I stopped and moved to new things.

I tried using different technique to make card this time. I saw Stamp TV's the new challenge is about doing Gradient Background. I thought I could try it. This is a one layer card.

First, I die cut a you from BoHo kit as a mask. Then I used the mask tape to cover the four edges of card. I also stuck the you on the card with removable glue tape. 

Next, I covered the flower stencil on the card. I still used my old makeup brush to add the color on the card. I felt the soft makeup brush was so easy to control. I didn't care the color was lighter than by sponged. The picture didn't grab the best color. The actual card are soft and beautiful. 

After adding color, I moved the stencil and mask tape. Also I moved the die cute piece you. I stamped the you by black ink on the die cut position. It was perfect match. 

I stamped the are so amazing on the black card stock and embossed with white embossing powder. 

Finally, I glued the shiny stone on the center of flower. 

Supplies that I used today:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...