Monday, August 7, 2017

Thanks for always being here




Since last time I used my old makeup brush to create the card " Enjoy your vacation", I found old makeup brushes were good to use on a card making. It blended very well.

Today I used this technique again. I chose Gina K. Designs the Through Thick and thin large flower stamp to make today's card.

Today I had a tip for embossing. I used two layers embossing power for my card. I put my cardstock in a Mini Misti.  I stamped by versamarker ink pad for embossing. First layer, I used the white embossing powder and heat it to stay. Then I stamped by Versamarker Ink Pad again to emboss second layer. For second layer, I used the Ranger Holographic embossing power to add shiny on the flower. It's hard to show on picture, but it's very pretty on actual card.

After heat and embossing, I started to add color to my card. I used the Distress Ink Aged Mahogany and Peeled Paint to color my card.  For flower, I started the center to edge. The color changed from deep to light. For leaves, I started the top edge which is close the flower.

After all, I stamped the sentiment and added the Nuvo Jewels Drops on the card. I mounted it to a Gina K. black onyx cardbase.

This card is simple but pretty.

5 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...