Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Joy to the world -- hot glue paint


Recently I had ton of surplus paper that was cut to any shape. So I decided to use some to make a card today. Also I wanted to try hot glue paint.

This is one layer card. The cardbase is heavyweight linen texture light blue cardstock that I die cut a square for other use.

On the piece of watercolor paper I made the background color first. I inked color on the acrylic block. Sprayed some water. And put this acrylic block on the watercolor paper. Took off until it's dry.

Then I drew hot glue on it. Waited a little bit time. I used watercolor to color the hot glue.

I stamped the sentiment and dots on the cardbase. I glued watercolor paper under the square part that looked like a window. Trimmed the edge.

Supplies that I used:

3 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...