Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Enjoy the warmest of the season


Now it's the hottest weather in here. Before every year it was hot but dry here, but this summer was hot and humid. I felt I can't breathe. So today I decided to make a winter card let me feel cool temperature.

I used stamp set is from Stampin Up new holiday catalog. It will be available for public on September  1,2017. If you like to become a demonstrator now, you can order now. I will update the purchase link when it is available for everyone.

Tiny house die I used Stampin Up retired die from last year. You can't purchase it on Stampin Up website but if you lucky, maybe you can find it on eBay.

Today I used texture linen cardstock from yesterday posted card for square background part. The card is very light blue color. I sponged the night of navy, marina mist and elegant eggplant on the top of card to make night sky. Then I splashed the white paint on it. But I felt it was not white enough, so I used the white gel pen to make it more bright.

I die cut the house and glue the yellow paper on the back. It looked light on inside. I used the foam square to stuck it on the background part.

Then I cut square die frame many times. I glued all frames together to make dimension. I wanted the frame was higher thank house part.

Supplies that I used:

Stampin Up Hearts Come Home stamp set ---coming soon ( I will update link when it is available)
Stampin Up Sleigh Ride ---Retired
 

4 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...