Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Amazing


Since I watched Barbara Grey's videos, I was attracted by her amazing works. I checked her UK website, joined the stamp club and sent my order. It's amazing. I started my international shopping. I received my happy mail last week. I chose this my favorite stencil and stamp set to create my card.

I will say the stencil is quite large then I thought even I know the its size measures. But I like what I made. I copied Barbara 's idea to make mountains and flying boy.

I left the stencil over the white cardstock and used the mask tape to stick both cardstock and stencil. My old makeup brush became my favorite tool for background coloring. For ink I chose the Distress ink.

I tore the copy paper to make the mountain from bottom to center. Color was from deep to light. I punched a 1"circle on post note paper and stuck the position that I wanted it was sun. Then I started to build sky.

After this, I took off stencil. I stamped the flying boy, birds and sentiment.

I paint the canvas panels night blue color for background. And glue the my work on it.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. That's really pretty -you've done a great job with those sets. I have them too but hadn't thought about using those stamps with that stencil -I must try using the ini stamps with my stencils. Thanks for sharing how you made your lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am glad I can give you an idea. Can't wait to see your work.

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...