Friday, August 18, 2017

Forever



Now I know challenge is really challenge. My Facebook group has 15 days 15 cards challenge. Today is third day. I started to feel pressure. I told myself "You can do it." Even I know I will be getting more and more busy with school starting next week. Anyway, I do my best.

I had this card's idea long time ago. I don't know why I delayed to make this card until today. I used stamp set Always & Forever.

I stamped the wood on the whisper cardstock by early espresso. Then I used watercolor brush to color the wood by crumb cake. I used the real red to color the hearts and added the gloss accent. After coloring, I fussy cut the wood.

I took other white cardstock. I used the post note to cover the card to make sky and meadow.  Marina Mist for sky and Pear Pizzazz for meadow. When I sponged the color for sky, I used the MFT cloud stencil to add some cloud in the sky.

Finally I glue the wood on the card and stamped the heart above it. At the end I stamped the sentiment on the card.

This is what I made today. Hope you like it.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...