Friday, August 25, 2017

I'll always be here for you



Hot glue paint is sooooo fun. I can't stop to use it making card. Couple days ago I made one Joy to the world. Today I decided to make another one.

Today's card I used the Nuvo embellishment mousse to make the background. Then add some other colors. At first, I took some mousse paste on the craft sheet and added some water. Blend well. Put the watercolor paper on it.  If you like, you can tap the paper to get more paste until you are satisfied.  Let it dry naturally or using heat gun.

After it was totally dry, I dropped the hot glue on the card surface. Then I used some Stampin Up! ink as watercolor to add the colors on the background and hot glue. For background first, then hot glue.

Waiting it dry again. Then I die cut the card to square and glued on the cardbase.

Stamped the sentiment. Done! It's simple but beautiful. I really like to color hot glue part.

Supplies that I use:

4 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...