Tuesday, August 29, 2017

I will be by your side

I am still working for #team15in15 challenge. This is my card #13. All other card, please check my Facebook page.

Today's card I use the Stampin Up! High Tide stamp set. I stamped the sand and sea wave at first. Then I stamped the birds and grass. I used the Q-tip to add the color under the birds and grass.

I sponged the Pacific Point for the sky. I stamped the sentiment and flying seagull.

I added the white frame on the card to make depth of focus. The frame was I used the leftover that made from MFT pierced rectangle frame. I used two of large frame die to cut together and got the between the thinner frame.

A lot of stamping was on this card. But it was easy to make. Hope you like it. Thank you for watching.

Supplies that I used:


1 comment:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...