Thursday, August 17, 2017

Hope it's a wonderful day in your...


When I first saw somebody made a winter card by using this Lovely as a Tree stamp set, I fell in love with it. But after I bought it, I only used it once as Christmas cards for teachers. Until yesterday  for a group challenge, I decided to use it again. So this was I made today.

Last time I made a winter card, white and snow winter time. Now it's summer, I wanted made something different. I looked out of window. It's cloudy. It's humid and hot day. I thought I really wanted that rain could came to drop the temperature. But I waited all day, it's still no rain. Then when I made this card at the end, I sprayed sparkling shimmer on the all of card. It looked like wet water on it. So I thought rain was in my mind. I calmed down to enjoy my card.

This card was easy to made. I stamped the trees first. Then I stamped some leaves under the tree by second generation stamp. I wanted just light leaves for background.

Second I started to sponged color on the sky and ground. Then I used Q-tip to add shadow under the tree. I wanted them standing there not floating in the air.

At the end I sprayed sparkling mist on the card. And tapped a paper towel to absorb it. The card looked like had rain scene. I was satisfied. I used stitched rectangle die cut it a little smaller than cardbase.

Finally I glued it on the cardbase. Simple! Done!

Supplies that I used:
Sentiment from Stampin Up host stamp set In the City

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...