Thursday, August 24, 2017

Autumn pumpkin


Although it is still hot outside, I started to feel a hint of autumn's air. My daughter always loves autumn because it means holiday season is coming. One of her favor holiday Halloween is around corner. Decorate pumpkins is main part of her autumn things.

Stampin Up! has a great holiday catalog this year. It's available for purchasing on Sep.1, 2017. Demonstrator can buy them on August. This Ground Goodness is  one of what I bought new stamp sets.

This card was quite simple to make.

I used the tangerine tango to stamp the pumpkin and mixed the tangerine tango with daffodil delight to stamp the leaves. Then I fussy cut all pumpkins and leaves.

I got the embossed cardstock from Lydia Fiedler. Thank you, Lydia! I sponged the old olive on the embossed card under the pumpkin and leaves. Just extend a little to outside.

I used the white embossing powder on the black card. And cut to banner. Then I arranged all pieces on the card. Some pieces I used glue, some I used foam dimensions. I add the gloss accent on the pumpkins.

Final thing is mount card on the elegant eggplant cardstock.

Supplies that I used:

4 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...