Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Enjoy the warmth of the season

I love this Hearts Come Home bundle from Stampin Up 2017 Holiday Catalog. This is third card I use this bundle.

At beginning, I used Lindy's Stamp Gang spray starburst set blue ink on the thick cardstock. This ink has shimmer finish. After dry, I used two circle die cut a circle frame. I also die cut the black circle by the lager circle die.

I die cut houses on the white cardstock and glued it on the back of deep blue circle frame. And glued piece of accent behind of houses. Trimmed all extra.

I stamped and embossed some stars on the black circle card by gold embossing powder. And attached it behind of accent.
I stamped the sentiment on the thick white cardbase and embossed by gold embossing powder. Then I used the strong double side adhesive tape to stick circle card to cardbase.  I glued the red sequin on the tree.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. I have some house dies and just may try this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have some memory House Dies. I think I will make more snow houses Card this year.

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...