Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Take your time



This stamp set made me remember park in south of China. Summer time, we sat on the bamboo chairs that was under the bamboo, drank the tea and watched the pretty lotus on the water. I felt I was back home.

I made this card. I only used three colors green, blue and grey. I skipped the red lotus. Red is too bright and pink is too pale.  I just want my card kept the cool color.

I stamped the bamboo and stone on the white Bristol cardstock. Then I watercolored it. I didn’t choose the watercolor paper this time. Just because wanted to try my new Bristol paper. I thought it was good.

After dry, I used the Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die cut the paper and mounted on the kraft cardbase.

Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...