Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Holiday series -- Let it snow

Today's card I used Elizabeth Craft Designs Reindeer dies. This is very Beautiful die set.

I die cut the reindeer, tree branch, snow bank and snowflakes.  Before I die cut snowflakes, I added the double side adhesive on the top of cardstock. After die cutting snowflakes out, I took off the cover sheet of adhesive and put the cool diamond glitter on it. Then I got the shiny white snowflakes.

I sponged Distress Oxide ink salt ocean on the Bristol card stock. and splashed the clear water. Then dried it by paper towel.

I directly put the crumble cake ink pad on the tree branches. Also I used blender pens to add color on the reindeer.

I die cut the white frame and used the foam tape to make dimension. I stamped the sentiment and every pieces on the cardbase.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...