Monday, November 6, 2017

Winter Land


I watched the PB&J YouTube video to show how to make this winter land card. She made it so beautiful. After I watched her video, I ordered this stamp set and today I made a copy.

I used the Misti to stamp the all images by Ranger Archival ink water can. I can added any deep color over it. I used the Tombow brush marker color the bare tree branch to brown.

Then I embossed the all images by clear embossing powder. Misti is very useful this time.

I started to sponge the sky, sun and lake. I used the snow marker add the snow on the ground and branch.
The snow marker is very fun to use. You just draw anywhere you like to add snow. Then use the heat gun to heat it. You will get snow texture.

I didn't add any sentiment for this card because I didn't know what I will use for. So I leave it blank.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. You really did a great, fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...