Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Holiday series -- snow globe shaker card


I find this beautiful die set fro UK magazine Paper Crater from Barnes & Noble. I also find a lot of great UK craft magazines from book store.

  I die cut the snow globe frame and fussy cut the circle white card with the same size with globe frame.

I sponged the blue color on the embossed the sentiment. I tried to die cut twice, but the sentiment were still very light.  After sponging blue color, it's much better. I also colored the bird and other small place.

For background, I cut the snow band and sponged the deep blue sky. Glued some snow flakes on the sky too.

I glued the accent back on the globe frame and add the foam strip on the round globe frame. Added the sequins to make shaker card.

I chose the grey cardstock for base.

Other supplies that I used:

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. I have a snow globe die and need to try it out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! That die is really nice. I really miss getting those mags from the UK when I lived in states.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I found a lot of UK mags from my local Barnes & Noble recently. Maybe you can find some in your bookstore.

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...